Harrell Horne Integrated School Cavite - Preschool (Nursery) Experience

We visited three different schools but my son chose Harrell Horne Integrated School because of the swimming pool that is used twice a year and the classroom with toys.
When he was Nursery at 3.5 years old, he was very playful and has a lot of tantrums, but the adviser was able to manage his and his classmates' behavior. 
My son used to hide under the table whenever he gets upset over something. But his teacher was able to handle that behavior very well that in the next quarters, I did not hear about it anymore during our Parent-Teacher conference.
I was so happy on how his social skills was developed.
Whenever I ask him what he did in school he will just answer 'play.'  He was playing but learning. I was so happy that he got a silver medal.
Not really surprised because he was performing well in school.
His teacher was indeed great in handling kids that we parents, whenever we talk about her, we just can't help but admire her and her passion. Well, no doubt, because she graduated from Philippine Normal University where the best teachers came from.

I was so happy that my son enjoyed school so I enrolled him very early (December 2014) for Kinder 1. Oh yes, I was over-excited...but excitement was replaced with disappointment. (Read my Harrell Horne Integrated School Kindergarten Experience.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...